Tuesday, April 21, 2009

awesome signs, etc

I see a lot of hilarious signs and license plates, etc. I'm going to try to keep track of them here, with pictures when I can:

Best license plate (in context) I've ever seen:
A cop had pulled a truck over on the side of the road and was issuing him a ticket when I drove by. Truck's license plate: PWNED
I laughed for weeks. Unfortunately I was driving by and couldn't take a picture, but it was one of the best things I've ever seen.

Chris and I saw this license plate the other day near Harris Teeter: JJJADED
We both immediately started singing.















I saw this one a few years ago - on a Beamer no less. claaaasssy ------------------------------>






















I saw this on the way home the other day.


















































I've never seen a Guam license plate before:
















Shouldn't this be called "Q-tip Transport?" hahaha (only a couple people will get this one)





























I saw this in an email, so it could very well be photoshopped, but it still made me laugh out loud. I want to be friends with this guy.































Fede?? This is the FedEx across the street from my office. Apparenlty the X caught on fire and exploded b/c of a bad bulb. Awesome. How can i find the arrow now?!












My friend, Matt Klein, saw this car in Seattle:

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I saw a Prius in Richmond with a license plate that said BRIDOG. For real. I laughed forever.